So much of going jogging ah cos i just woke up n had a bad tummy. Its gonna b 9 in like 5 mins and how much i miss talking to Angelic face.Was kinda waiting for her yesterday but she had dinner to attend. Btw, i kept on editing my essay yesterday like there were still points to add. Suddenly, i haf this bursting desire to share my knowledge w everyone especially abt symbolism in Malay textile. I cant really wait to teach n share the beauty of Malay arts w the young ones n all Malays. I want all Malays to knoe dat we were once a creative nation who had a much meaningful life altho to a certain extend king's can b oppressive. Howeva the rakyat were actually minding their own business in a world of their own while the Sultans too haf a world on their own unless they were attracted by sum pretty village girls. I wonder if the old Malays actually practice pre-marital sex cos being human, waiting to get married can be unsuitable for certain situations.
Went to hang out w a fren behind her block. She is adorable. Frankly, i think i haf many cute girls as malay frens n normally, i haf a soft spot for adorable hard chick. Beautiful, womanly ladies are those i admire. U, angelic face..u are one of them. Not forgetting the eccentric yet sincere frens like Yani n Sharky, yeah these ppl i can connect n be myself. Guys, i probably haf to like them as a fren b4 befriending. In a way, probably i am less superficial w guys. Yeah, then her bf fetched us n we went for a roadtrip to Kent Ridge Park. I probably talked a lot to her bf dat she looked bored. Or maybe, she was too tired. Anyway, dear fren...i hope bad history will b buried n a new beginning w him breathe in. Dont change cos u are frankly beautiful as u are and do get married soon so dat i can b invited to the wedding. Howeva, make sure it falls on a day convenient for me to cum back to Sg. 2 Wedding bells, one is my fren n another is my cousin, Maya. I dont knoe if i shud go to her wedding cos i dont think S n i gonna b uncomfortable bumping onto each other. Meeting the 3rd party also will only remind me of the bad things i had to go thru when she came in the picture just to scandal. I wont go to my cousin's wedding, dat i am very sure.
Just haf a day to stay in Sg before i go back. I wish its not a hard thing to leave. Must look forward to attending this Mantera lecture. Its interesting. Oh Yeah! I dreamt of belty who hated me so much n created difficult things for me while doing the project so dat everyone hated me. Instead it back fired and weird thing we were frens again cos she cant withstand the sight of me suffering yet putting up a positive look. Erks, in reality do i wanna befriend such person again..i do think twice.
Enuff of talking, i wanna bathe n go off. How insulted i felt again cos my good morning was misinterpreted as a cock conversation just cos this guy is horny. Cant guys control their horniness n respect a fren? I deleted him from my msn.
Saturday, August 28, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment