Saturday, August 21, 2004

The Village

The movie reminds me of the beach and solitaire mystery. Kinda mind teasing stuff or to a certain extend like a make believe paradise. This kinda movie always made me even dumber than usual after being scared for nuthing. I got absorbed in movies but not as bad as Sharky. That grumpy gummy bear actually hit a person next to him shoulder a few times cos she was scared. That guy kinda pissed probably cos at first, we came late n of cos they had to stand up cos theres no way, she can squeeze thru dat. These ppl are so insensitive n i had to be sarcastic by saying dat sorry my fren just had to b fat. Oh! Look who is talking.

Earlier before the movie, Sharky came up w a theory abt why Indians are always hired to deal w money. Of cos, kinda stereotype but i do agree w her dat we Malays are not dat gd w money and we always lepak. Like just now, as we were in a hurry to get popcorn n drinks b4 the movie...this malay guy just had to extend his hospitality by telling us abt the combo set. He just went on and apologize. Shark n I knew dat Malay are damn slow tho at times, they are extremely nice in serving food. Malay, malays and i am one too and still wanting to marry one. Again, its not a racist thingy but its just dat no matter wat, i still adore Malay guys n hope to settle w a Javanese guy. By the way, i speak javanese.

Gonna spend a night at Kak Wan's place again. I luv her company n probably a breather for Shark yesterday. So glad that she is sleeping over at Kak wan's pl tonight. I plan to finish up my kesenian.Then tomorrow, i sure wanna dip in dat pool n visit the sauna.

K..dats abt all. I am trying to b strong these few days abt Dj. I wish n only Sharky heard me but most of the time, i am trying damn well not to whine. I think i get on her nerve. I must learn to control myself and dats why, disappearance helps a lot.

I dont knoe if i wanna go back but will see if i can finish up my work. Being a typical malay,I luv to procrastinate. Heh, learnt sum medical thing fr Angelic face. I hope dat my curiosity didnt anger her. I luv to knoe so dat i can arm myself. I do miss mum a bit. Wonder how is she.

No comments: