Define irony. 2 girls who luvs to go to comp lab n IT savvy but failed their IT module.
There is this mini painting exhibition in our library so couldnt help it but admire n wish dat we can afford those paintings. My favourite is the mixed media. An Indian girl almost actually toppled an 800 RM painting and come on lah, its not Sharky. I burst out laughing at her and got reminded of myself almost toppling centuries old painting in Frederiskborgh castle.
First time attending Bahasa lecture. Fat discovered a malay vocab, 'pembrek'. It sounded weird to us especially the thot of why would anyone gave a name to sumone who brakes. Its not even in the English dictionary k. I told Fat it sounded like sumone who farts like breeeeeeek and we kept laffing. Shark dont really find it funny but she later came up w a heart-breaker who is called 'pembrek' in Malay. Then on my way downhill w Sharky, a blue Kancil passed by n damn, we realized in astonishment at how big Radz's face and teeth are. Reminded me of the actress in Mean Girls dressing at a zombie bride for Halloween. I just realized how inconsiderate of them to just passed us and not even horning at us. Wadeva, anyway...it will b hard being in the same car as Radz after having that hilarious thot of her big face n big teeth w small danglings on her ears.
Yesterday after class, Sharky n I watched Mean Girls after lepak kejap w my hsemates downstairs. Then at night, we had a great laff at Afdlin Shauki and Harith Iskandar in Ah-Ha. They made their own comic version of survivor. Slapsticks here n there. After that, Fat n Shark had to b all teary watvhing Samarinda Sephia. I kinda hate it cos i am suppose to cry too but i was so detached fr the drama. I left their hse near to midnight only to dream of sanitary pads. Euuwwwww!
By the way, i haf to update abt wat happened on Weds. The 3 ladies went to Jln Telawi after a heavy day that began fr 8 to 6pm. We visited the cake shop and bought muffins, roti Boy, floss breads and tarts. Then we drooled at a nasi padang shop only to realized later dat it was non-halal. How shameful! Then, our appetite just bursting w hunger and desire as we ordered american breakfast, tom yam noodle, bubur daging n kerang bakar. We washed it down w 2 huge jugs of Orange n later watermelon juice. We were full to the brim of vomitting n walking like marshmallow man. But before dat, i was worst cos i ate 2 plaes of rice within an hour in school. Wat had possesed me? I haf embrace the Legion of Dooms strength and power to eat like hamsters. They should b in the book of BURN.
I haf to blog abt 2 pretty girls dat i haf eyes on. One is our senior named Hanim. Damn pretty arab and i just love her face framed w gorgeous brunette curls. Next is the sweet, petite tutor named Puan Norizah. She is so pretty n sweet plus kinda kelakar seram. I enjoy her teaching in the later class which consist of Sharky n I as the only Singaporeans. She is way much warm n nicer in that class. By the way, Montre n gang kinda pissed me bout notes n i dont wanna talk abt them. I told Puan Norizah dat they only copied 100 copies when DUH! There are 172 kids taking Bahasa. Wadeva, this bunch of yuppies.
Tonight, probably gonna go to Tanchap. I miss Kak Wan n glad bumped onto her yesterday. She is going back to Sg finally n so glad for her tho i wish she stays. Anyway, she need to see her family n sayanglah. Shark n I probably gonna b at home n cook. I wanna study n breathe. I miss being alone at times.
share: Beautiful calligraphies
Friday, July 23, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment