Friday, June 18, 2004

Stupid for Love

I took voe's advice and suggestion. Its really stupid but voe is right cos love is stupid at times. I smsed Dj telling him ( which is so not me at all) to meet me at Cityhall for ice-cream at 8. I waited for almost 2 hrs and decide to go home but feeling contented trying sumting new in my life. Then, i got to talk to angelic face saying how i nearly got bang by a van for saving a cat. I told her to abt my stupidity and we kinda laff it off but she was being polite and understanding. I rather angelic face be truthful or ctiticize me. After a while, then i realized wat if Dj was really upset abt not being able to see me and he got angry at me for doing dat. I called Dj but he is not home. I felt bad but decide to sleep it off after talking to my BMX bro since i do miss talking to him. Availability, i knoe i wont get much of dat fr Dj...worst as a fren..i got none. I really hope Dj is ok...i keep on worrying abt him.

Yesterday, i talked to hippo. I was kinda upset when hippo told me that i cant always get wat i want. Its as if Hippo knoes dat i really dont deserve anything in life. He mentioned Dj like wah so good dat i got Dj as my balasan. He brought me down a bit when he said all that. I hate ppl bringing me down because in the first place, i really knoe i dont haf anything n it reminded me of my past. Its like an awakening call like forever, i will neva deserve anyone in my life not even Dj. My frens make me strong to but sum ppl just make me weak w words dat i associate to my dark past. God, wat do i deserve? If i dont deserve Dj then take him away n make him happy but do make me contented too for letting him go altho i always want to b w him right now and in yrs to come. I am going back to KL this Sunday n coming back on Monday cos Tuesday, i am watching Linkin Pk or should i go back on Tuesday instead. Well no matter wat, i am gathering my courage to say good bye to Dj b4 i go. I hope this time i get to see him and win his heart. Please Allah.

No comments: